Thursday, October 13, 2011

What Causes Yeast Infections?


I've suffered from yeast infections for years, and I'm going to share with you what the most common causes of it are so that you can understand more about how to stop it happening.

Yeast naturally lives in the vagina, but if it's allowed to get a little out of hand, that's when the problems start. Once you get to the point of developing a yeast infection, it means that too many yeast cells are developing in the vaginal area.

A lot of yeast infections are brought on by the yeast known as Candida albicans.

When the vagina is healthy, there a variety of different bacteria on the go. They are balanced in their operation though, so that none of them are taking over.

If this balance gets disturbed, then the yeast can grow too much and that's when you begin to notice the oh so familiar itch that everybody I know (with a vagina) dreads!
Quite often the first sign will be an itch, followed by the familiar cottage cheese discharge. There is not usually an odor - just the urge to scratch and rub down there.

Quite often, these symptoms will appear just the week before your cycle is coming to an end.
If your symptoms are mild, you'll find that sometimes having your menstrual period will 'wash' the infection out of your system and then you can get back to normal afterwards.

However, if the symptoms are severe then there are some steps that you can take to immediately start to relieve them naturally.

First off, drink a litre of water - take your time over it, it's just that dehydration just doesn't help when it comes to yeast infections. Next, eat some active yoghurt and take a couple of garlic pearls. Some people even apply yoghurt and garlic cloves directly to their problem area. Take care doing this.

To prevent yeast infections in future, then:

be sure to wear cotton underwear that is not too tight, no tight jeans either
drink plenty of water every day
eat yoghurt that has probiotics in it regularly
take a garlic pearl or a clove or two every day
limit your intake of sugar

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally supports a woman's health needs by replenishing your body's good bacteria to help you feel and live comfortably while acting as a natural yeast infection treatment. Yeast Infection Treatment for Women Yefense

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was born epileptic, but I am now free and cured with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine. I was seventeen and sitting at my computer when I fell out of my chair. Only thing I remember is waking up with the worse headache I had ever had in my life. I had never taken medication and I hated swallowing pills but I had to start. I switched between all kinds of medication because I didn't take them like I was supposed to. One day I had just finished running errands and was at my sisters house when I fell to the floor again. I woke up with a bad headache and my 2 year old Niece leaning over my leg asking me if I was OK. By then I had just started college and was one the verge of losing my license. My school is an hour away from where I live so I really got set back because I wasn't allowed to drive until I got my seizures under control. I would love to know how others have handles their epilepsy! So My sister friends Emma Told my sister about a herbal Doctor who reside in west Africa(Nigeria) Because Emma is from Africa as well, My sister told me about it then we decided to give a try. My sister contacted him also tell him about my autism too.he assures my sister that his herbal medicine will cure my epilepsy and my autism, I paid for the herbal medicine then he delivered to Charleston Post office I was called to pick it up which i quickly did, I drank it for two weeks as prescribed happily I went for diagnose and find out my Epilepsy and Autism is gone and today making it 9 Months and I'm now free from Autism, Seizure and Epilepsy, I will continue to share Dr Itua Natural Herbal Medicine works. I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone who suffering from,,,AUTISM, EPILEPSY, SEIZURE, COLD SORE, HERPES, HIV/AIDS.Shingles,Genitals Herpes,Dr Itua Contact Information..... Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.... WhatsApp Number....+2348149277967. Live Happily Again With Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR TMENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete