Friday, December 11, 2009

Garlic & Candida & Welcome to my new blog


I had no idea how to cure candida naturally... then I discovered that it was possible. I now know what to do and I'm going to share that with you in this blog.

In this posting I want to share with you the benefits of garlic. Not only is it beneficial in curing candida, but it has many other uses which we will cover here.


I believe garlic to be essential in the quest to overcome yeast bacteria overgrowth. If you find it difficult to take or swallow it, due to it's strong taste.. it is possible to crush it and drink it in water or alternatively it is possible to purchase garlic pearl capsules. I believe that taking it raw and naturally is the preferred method.

As for any associated scent, I have not had any complaints from my boyfriend.. but the garlic pearl capsules sometimes pride themselves on being 'scent free'.

Back to the benefits... garlic is nature's own antibiotic. I don't think that some medical doctors (the least scrupulous ones anyway) like garlic as it's so powerful and effective that they miss out on their dollars when people catch onto how good it is. I cannot praise it highly enough. .

But anyway.. I feel like I'm waffling a bit. . let's get to the point:

If you feel a vaginal yeast infection starting off.. crush one or two garlic cloves, put into water and drink it down. I would generally take one and if the situation warrants it, take two and then another one later. This will really blast the candida albicans overgrowth and will put quite a halt to it's production.

Garlic also works well for BV, colds, flu and most probably cold sores (although, I don't get them so I haven't tried it). It keeps your immune system powered up. It should not be used as a substitute for eating a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables though.

In learning how to cure candida naturally garlic is just one of the 'weapons' to use. In the next blog I will introduce you to the next secret weapon.

However, if you can't wait until then and need to learn more now - visit the same site that I learnt from, cure candida site to get the lowdown on what you need to do.

If you want to have more information on this topic, I wrote something on how to cure candida naturally on Squidoo too.

Hey, also I've got my first ezine article up online now how to cure candida naturally, give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment